We offer a lending library of tabletop exhibits related to nutrition and physical activity. These exhibits are available for loan for area events. We have two sets available. One set is located in Portland (OHSU) and the other is located in Bend.
How it works
- Look at this exhibit list and their descriptions.
- Request the ones you want using the below form. They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- We will get back to you in a couple of days to let you know if they’re available.
- Contact us to schedule a time to pick them up and drop them off. We typically work 9 am – 5 pm, M-F. Please note that we’re a small office and are often out of town for events, so please contact us well in advance!
- Download this agreement form. Complete and sign it – you can send it back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you when you pick up the exhibits.
- Come pick them up!
- We will email you an evaluation form after the event that asks about your audience and how the exhibits were received.
- Please take pictures! We love pictures.